"With my custom packages and a la carte services, I can help you plan and execute the perfect occasion for you to enjoy! I love the romantic process of watching an event unfold from creative conception to timeless and flawless execution. In all of my events, my end goal is to assist my clients, to the best of my ability, think through every aspect so it flows flawlessly." - Devon Tarr
The Basics - Day-Of Coverage
This package is ideal for the bride who does the majority of the leg work, however, needs a little assistance or advice along the way. I am there to help pull everything together at the end of the planning process and will be there to run the show on the day of your event. This package includes the following:
- 2 Pre-Event Consultations
- Recommendations of Trusted Vendors
- Constructing a Detailed Day-of Timeline and Notebook with Vendor Contracts and Contact Information
- Unlimited Phone and Email Availability During Business Hours (9:00 am - 6:00pm)
- Confirmation of All Vendors One Week Prior to Event Date
- Facilitation of Rehearsal
- Up to 8 Hours of Coordination on the day of your Event, acting as point person for all vendors. I will also help with set-up prior to Event and any personalized details you might need arranged*. Once your event spaces are prepared (if a wedding, ceremony and reception), I am available to help pin boutonnieres, deliver flowers to appropriate players, help with touch ups ( I always have a fully stocked Emergency Kit at your disposal), etc. When it is game time, I am there to run your processional and make sure your timing is on point with your music, Officiant, etc. After the I Do's, I will help facilitate and gracefully transition your guests to the next stage of your event, whether it is a cocktail hour or reception. I am there to keep on top of timing and be in charge of letting you and your key players know when it is time for the Grand Entrance, First Dance, Toasts, etc. Depending on our Agreement, I will typically bow out once the cake is cut, but I am available if you need further help into the evening, for example, to orchestrate a Grand Exit*. My role is to take the worry off your shoulders and ensure you and your friends and family enjoy your Event to the absolute fullest!
The Frills - Partial Planning Package
This package is for the couple who have a vision and desire to plan, but need that extra help to push their vision forward. The majority of the leg work is still done by you, but I am there to help guide you while you still have the majority of control. In addition to the Day-Of Coverage, you will also benefit from:
- 4 Pre-Event Consultations
- Assistance with Vendors and Reviewing Contracts
- My Attendance at All Final Vendor Meetings
- Up to 10 Hours of On-Site Coordination and Supervision on the Day of your Event.
Pulling Out All the Stops! - Full A-Z Detail Planning
For the couple who seeks direction and vision, this package provides planning from A to Z. I will hold your hand through the entire process of planning your dream Event. In this process, you make the decision of how hands on or off you would like to be. As each Event is personal, this customizable package is unique to each and in saying so, so is your investment. In addition to the Partial Planning Package, you will also benefit from:
- Unlimited Pre-Event Consultations
- Selection of Trusted Vendors, Negotiating/Reviewing Contracts Followed by Managing Chosen Vendors throughout the Planning Process
- Assistance with Event Design
- Management of Invitations and RSVP's
- Development of Budget and Assistance Working Within that Budget
My packages serve as a general guideline, and all services can be adjusted accordingly to make the planning process as stress-free and fun as possible for you. Please contact me for additional information and pricing . I would love to hear about your Event!